[ic] Zone files - shipping

Tim Murphy interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Feb 3 11:33:01 2002

On Sunday 03 February 2002 08:23 am, you wrote:
> I need to specify zone ranges with 4 digits zip codes and not only the
> first 3 digits. I have tried to set it up this way but without luck.
>
> If I change to 3 digits it seems to work but this will however not give me
> the correct results as I need to specify the rates on a 4 digits level. Is
> this  not possible using the UPS internal lookup functionality?
>
> Regards
> Kim

Hi Kim,

	I just worked with this. In your shipping.asc, in the 8th tab-delimited
field containing the options (i.e. zone, geo, adder, etc) add in:

'str_length' => "4"

Also, Mike very recently posted a quick fix to insure the behavior of
str_length, look for list mail entitled "str_length mis-behavior" for the
patch.

Good luck,

Tim