[ic] cross componet no random item

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 12:46:13 2002

I am trying to tweak the cross selling componet to not fall back to some
random item. So if there is no item that is to be cross selled, it will
display nothing for that componet. I have made what looks to be the need
changes to the componet:

	[if !scratch cross_codes]
	[tmp cross_codes][control cross_codes][/tmp]
	[/if]
	[if !scratch cross_codes]
	[tmp cross_codes][loop search="
	[if scratch cross_category]
						st=db
						fi=merchandising
						sf=cross_category
						se=[scratch cross_category]
	[/if]
					"] [loop-code][/loop][/tmp]
	[/if]
	[if !scratch cross_codes]
	[tmp cross_codes][loop search="
						st=db
						fi=merchandising
						ra=yes
						tf=times_ordered
						ml=10
					"] [loop-code][/loop][/tmp]
	[/if]

I removed a [else]...[/else].

Here is a snip from my merchandising table.

CC613
SN242   Snack
TT132
Get Well
GR142
SN242   Snack
GN792
Get Well

I have added the componet to the results page so if they click on the Get
Well they will be given a list of all the Get Well items & should be shown
the item # TT132 from above.

But when I go there it still shows the random items.

Any ideas what else needs to be removed?

interchange 4.8.3(rpm) on redhat 7.2

Thanks,
Rick