[ic] Newbie trying to go live (and can't)

AragonX interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 15:45:01 2002

hello, I'm running Interchange v4.8.2.  I have my catalog all set up and think everything
is configured properly.  I hit the live button from the admin/wizard section.  It does not
reset the order number (from the TESTXXXX), nor does it include the full credit card
number in the email.

I'm not using a payment processing center.  I'm having the credit card numbers emailed
directly to me.

I think the problem is that when I first set up Interchange I put the secure server to be
the same as the catalog server.  In truth, they will both be on the same machine.  One
will use the secure protocol and the other not.  How do I go in and change the secure
URL that I want?  Or is there a way around doing that for now?  Is that even my
problem?

Any help would be appreciated.