[ic] Debian 2.2 Interchange Admin Password

Gabriel Lorenzo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 09:18:01 2002

I just installed Interchange on debian 2.2 with the .deb packages.
The problem is that I dont know which is the default password for the
Admin Interface.
I looked around the Mailing List and found something like login:
interch  password: pass, but this did not work.
How can I modify the Admin interface password, for future
updates/changes?
I also dont know in which document can I find explanation of the lets
say "most important" files of Interchange.
Ive seen the .pdf  files but couldnt find answers about the
/etc/interchange/....directory and /var/lib/interchange/....
(did I miss any other directory?)

    Anyone can help me out?

   thanks and regards,