[ic] Debian 2.2 Interchange Admin Password

Thilo Pfennig interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 09:48:01 2002

Am Die, 2002-02-05 um 14.17 schrieb Gabriel Lorenzo:
> I just installed Interchange on debian 2.2 with the .deb packages.
> The problem is that I dont know which is the default password for...
> I looked around the Mailing List and found something like login:
> interch  password: pass, but this did not work.

On Debian the Interchange-user is "interchange", not "interch".

You can check that if you take a look in the error.log. You should find
something like

... Denied attempted login with nonexistent user name 'interch'

With the wrong password the lines look like that:
... Denied attempted login by user 'interchange' with incorrect password

good luck.

Thilo

ps: As you might guess,I also use Debian. ;-)

--
Thilo Pfennig
http://www.alternativ.net/edv/