[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

Joshua Eckert interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 10:02:00 2002

I am running RedHat 7.2 and interchange-4.8.3-1 (installed thru RPM).  I
built my catalogs and when I restart the Interchange server I don't get any
config errors.

However when I try to access the Interchange store I come to page that reads
"If the above links do not work, the Interchange server may not be running.
Try one of these to restart it: "

I click on the Admin link and after a time I get to page that reads " We're
sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...".

I have just installed Interchange and haven't done much configuring with it,
is there some permissions I need to set, or any other red flags I should look
for?