[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

Joshua Eckert interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 10:45:01 2002

No I used the command "su -c /usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r
interch".

This command is in the Red Hat docs that's the reason I used it, if you know
another way...

The user I put in the system to run Interchange was interch.