[ic] RE: Matrix Options

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 11:21:00 2002

We have a fairly good option system working for us, we are not however
using the matrix options..

Here is a link for an example:

http://storesatcomresources.com/cgi-bin/shop/C1_KST2000A.html

I think that I posted the how we did this earlier so do a search on my
name and options on the mail archives.

- Fred Pope
Satcom Resources
fred@satcomresources.com

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Count Prince
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 1:22 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] RE: Matrix Options

Hi all,

    I would like to know if anyone has the matrix options one widget and
multiple widgets to work in their foundation store.  If so, I need some
help.

  When I create a variant in the administration section it displays in
the fly page but it will not show up on my shopping cart (basket.html
page).  I can't understand it.  I've reviewed the code in the fly page
and in the display all cart component and all seems to be fine (well
apparently not, since it's not working correctly).

Thanks,
Juan