[ic] Blank Shipping Pulldown on checkout.html

rdilks interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 11:25:01 2002

Hi All

I know that this has come up numerous times before but I have searched
the Archives and there seems to be no explanation for why the shipping
selection pulldown is coming up blank on the checkout page of my
installation.
When I try to change the country to another shipping zone it always
reloads and jumps back to the first one in the list suggesting the
search has failed.
I have all of the correct Perl modules installed and have used the
latest IC 4.8.3 running on Redhat 7.2.
The shipping modes has been reduced to one entry with a simple
calculation by weight and the shipmodes in country.txt are set
correctly.
Has anyone ever managed to get to the bottom of this problem ?
If so please please enlighten me before my MD cans the project !!

Cheers

Russ