[ic] PGP error 131072

Tue Feb 5 12:36:01 2002

At 10:17 AM 02/05/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, there,
>
>I am trying to change the demo store to send orders to me, but I keep
>getting the error message: PGP failed with status 131072. Does anyone know
>what this error code means? In general, where can I find PGP error code map?
>
>I have checked that on my interchange hosting server, the gpg program is
>working. And the PGP and PGP_KEY variables have been set for interchange.
>
>Many thanks.
>Ping Wu
>ping@motherboardzone.com

I believe this means that PGP is unhappy with either the public key ID,
parameters passed in the call, or some other issue, and is trying to take
control of the console to tell you about it, but of course it cannot
because it is called from within Interchange.  Try some encryption tests
from the command line, with options like '-feat' in the call - if you
cannot get a silent and successful encryption, than it is likely that IC
cannot either, and you will need to correct the problem(s) that PGP
complains about.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax