[ic] Re: Skipjack

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 18:11:41 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Michael Stearne
>
> Yort wrote:
>
> > I'm so glad I'm not the only one having problems with Skipjack.pm! I
> > was starting to think IC just didn't like me.  :-)
> >
> > I've tried from-the-ground-up installs at least three times now.
> > Followed the man directions to a T. No luck, I get the same errors
> > every time. It's as if PGP gets called anyway for some odd reason.
> >
> > RedHat - Either it just isn't working or the docs are incomplete.
>
> I think it's both.  I wish you could talk to the developers on this
> project.
>
> Michael

Have you tried editing Skipjack.pm and removed all '#' from the front of
logDebug statements.  Set Variable Debug 1 in interchange.cfg and then
checked CAT_ROOT/error.log after a CC is processed to see if Skipjack is
being called?  Give that a try.

If you do not see the different debug statements in your error.log then
skipjack is not being called and there is a problem with your
configuration.  Make sure the following has been done:

(interchange.cfg)
Require module Vend::Payment::Skipjack

(catalog.cfg)
Route skipjack id             YourSkipjackID
Route skipjack vendor         YourSkipjackVendor

(in the preferences editor)
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE      skipjack

If you are getting a PGP error like the other person on the list then
you should resolve that problem first.  Setting up PGP is very simple
now in IC 4.8.3 and there are plenty of posts about it on the list.

-Ron