[ic] I have a problem

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 20:31:01 2002

> I tried Interchange, and I think that it’s an amazing tool. I have a project to
> have an online shop, but I don’t have any dollar to realise my dream.
> Interchange is excellent since it is free. But when I asked my provider to
> install it on my account, he told me that it is easy to do it by myself, and if
> he must do it for me, he will charge me. But I don’t know Perl, and don’t have
> money. Is their any generous person to help me installing it, I’ll try my best
> to pay it back one day if I can.

There are lots of service providers who will install Interchange
for you, or who will allow you to install it using a provided too.
Perhaps you could use one of those.

Failing that, Interchange isn't difficult to install.  Why not just
give it a try?  If you can't get it installed, you are going to have
trouble when more serious problems arise.  Perl knowledge is not
required when installing Interchange.