[ic] Interpolation of [item-] tags in an included file

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 06:41:01 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Ron Phipps
>
> I'm building a "Recommend this item to a friend" component and ran
into
> a small snag.  The tags like [item-code], [item-field description],
etc
> do not interpolate inside the included file but all other tags do
> properly.  The following line appears inside the [fly-list] tag in
> flypage.html:

<-- SNIP -->

Please disregard this message.  I have decided to set a variable outside
of the include to the item's sku and then use a [loop] inside the
include.  This will allow the component to be placed anywhere on a page
and will not require it to be in a flypage/item list.

Thanks,
-Ron