[ic] Updating Database using form - Select Multiple

Wed Feb 6 14:53:00 2002

Quoting Mike Heins (mheins@redhat.com):

> Try adding:
>
>     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_filter_m_pets" VALUE="null_to_space">
>
> Though I am betting you really want "null_to_colon" and to remove your
> commas from the values.

Oops. I didn't test this in this situation. It works for non-null-separated
values, but gets applied after the translation.

If you have the UI in, or include lib/UI/profiles/process_filter, you can
put in:

    <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="ui_filter:m_pets" VALUE="null_to_comma">

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on
society.  -- Mark Twain