[ic] Skipjack

Kari Suomela interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 13:21:01 2002

Tuesday February 05 2002 15:05, Ron Phipps wrote to All:

 RP> Have you tried editing Skipjack.pm and removed all '#' from the
 RP> front
 RP> of logDebug statements.  Set Variable Debug 1 in interchange.cfg
 RP> and

icdebug:
=== Cut ===
Start DEBUG at Wed Feb  6 23:43:53 2002
Vend::Payment:debug: request returned:
Vend::Payment:debug: Skipjack request result: {
  'MErrMsg' => undef,
  'MStatus' => 'failed'
}
=== Cut ===

 RP> (interchange.cfg)
 RP> Require module Vend::Payment::Skipjack

 RP> (catalog.cfg)
 RP> Route skipjack id             YourSkipjackID
 RP> Route skipjack vendor         YourSkipjackVendor

I've tried all imaginable combinations of these, but no luck.

 RP> (in the preferences editor)
 RP> Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE      skipjack

 RP> If you are getting a PGP error like the other person on the list
 RP> then

I managed to fix this. Orders are taken ok, and emails sent correctly.

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca