[ic] table-editor feature request

Thu Feb 7 13:26:00 2002

Quoting Bill Carr (bill@worldwideimpact.com):
> The row_template parameter of the table-editor tag is great for getting
> control of the look of the returned table. It would be great to have a
> button_row_template option as well for controlling the button rows.

This is not as easy as it may seem, but I am using a new approach
on the new [page-editor ...] tag. That will be fully templateable.
I might employ that for the table editor at some point.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer