[ic] timed build

Fri Feb 8 16:22:01 2002

Quoting Russ Mann (tech@khouse.org):
> Hello List,
>
> I'm using the timed-build tag, and per the docs I tried this:
> http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04.76
>
> In the simplest case, surround a region of ITL with [timed-build] and
> [/timed-build]:
>
>         [timed-build]
>                 Built at [time]%c[/time].
>         [/timed-build]

The above won't do a thing.

> The problem is everytime I refresh the timed build page, the line that says
> "Built at <time>" shows a different time.  I'm setting the file name in the
> [timed-build] tag, and when I look at the file on disk, it shows the
> original build time, not the time being shown on the page.  Is there any way
> to verify that IC is actually serving up the "built" page instead of
> reinterpreting it?

You have to have a cookie unless you use force=1.

         [timed-build auto=1 force=1 minutes=".16"]
                 Built at [time]%c[/time].
         [/timed-build]

The above should change about every 10 seconds.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman