[ic] Skip Skipjack?

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Feb 9 23:48:00 2002

> From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-
> users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Schick
>
> On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 11:22, Michael Stearne wrote:
>     Kari Suomela wrote:
>     > Has someone actually been able to get 4.8.3 working with
Skipjack?
>     > We've now fiddled with it and investigated for a couple of
weeks,
> and
>     > received nothing but contradicting instructions. We would pay
> someone,
>     > if they can get it working.
>
>     Maybe buy the support license from RedHat and get them to get it
> work
>     for you.  No one has seemed to have had any luck with 4.8.2/3.
> <snip>
>

> I've attached a working Skipjack.pm.  The one that ships with 8.2/3
> doesn't work correctly.  It's been a while since I played with this,
so
> I don't remember the exact errors, but I believe it had to do with an
> incorrect post url...  I hope to have some time this weekend to fix
this
> up and have a diff to post, but until then....
>
> Matt

Thanks Matt.  The version that ships with 4.8.x does work if the
following is set:

Route skipjack submit_url
'https://developer.skipjackic.com/scripts/evolvcc.dll?Authorize'

The module has been updated with some additional documentation and the
default URL is set in the module and can be overridden within the route
using submit_url.

-Ron