[ic] internal server error

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 09:55:00 2002

Well I almost have this working and the ORDERS_TO now
parsing. I was able to get it parsing by setting:

On the checkout page.
[seti ORDERS_TO][data table=zipcode column=order_add key='[value
zip]'][/seti]

IN catalog.cfg setting master caused it to parse ORDERS_TO now.

ParseVariables No
Variable  ORDERS_TO  [scratch ORDERS_TO]

ParseVariables Yes
Route main expandable 1 <<EOF
    master            1
    email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
   OTHER STUFF HERE

With everything set this way, ORDERS_TO now parses
to what it should. However the order still isn't sent.
in the catalog's error.log I see this with the email address
dropped down a line?

[11/February/2002:09:36:44 -0500] demo /cgi-bin/demo/process.html Una
ble to send mail using /usr/lib/sendmail
> To:
> jerry@digitalfm.com
>
> Subject: ORDER TEST0107

with debug turned on I get this in
the debug file which to me seems a bit strange.
Anyone with any ideas? The address is correct
for what it should parse out to.

minivend... Recipient names must be specified
sh: jerry@digitalfm.com: command not found

Checking the ORDERS_TO variable shows no
errant CR/LF characters getting attached or
anything I can see....

Jerry Uphoff