[ic] Foundation Enhancements..

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 14:15:00 2002

Thanks for the improvements, that is amazing!

I have some other simple improvements I've made as far as components go.
Maybe I should post those too to see if anyone can be inspired by them! :)

If you look further down the list, I did improve the collapsible vertical
category list by using [cgi] to display variables instead of [value].  It
works fine now with my version of it, but I think I like your version much
better!

-Brendan

<snip>