[ic] search for xyz from fields uvw with field abc !~ S

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 11:18:01 2002

Hi List,

I've trouble to get my codes working. I've

[seti scanparams][area href=scan
       arg=|
   co=yes
   ml=20
   sp=results
   tf=RN

sf=Artikelnummer,Beschreibung,Beschreibung2,Beschreibung3,EKDM,Gruppe,Untergruppe,Kurzbeschreibung
   se=[scratch searchstring]
   op="rm"
   sf=Sonderposten
   se=S
   op="rn"

]
[/seti]

[tag op=header interpolate=1]
Location: [scratch scanparams]
[/tag]

I'm not able to find items, which has nothing in field "Sonderposten". I
want to get all items, which has no "S" in the field "Sonderposten".
What is wrong with my codes? I've tried "!~" too. But no luck!

Any tips, helps and suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]