[ic] Will Call Counter Shipping

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 13:04:01 2002

Hi guys.  I suspect this is an easy one, but my brain is mush:

We expect a lot of orders from local customers who will pick up
their orders, so I've created (I lie here, I copied "FREE"
shipping in shipping.asc) a WCPU method (for Will Call Pick Up)
in shipping.asc:

WCPU    Will Call Customer Pickup       [subtotal noformat=1]   0
0       e 0.00          {'ui_ship_type' => "_subtotal",'ups' =>
"0",'at_least' => "0",'PriceDivide' => "1",}
WCPU    Will Call Customer Pickup       [subtotal noformat=1]   0
9999999 0

And I've added it to country.txt:

US      0               US      GNDRES 1DA 2DA GNDCOM WCPU      United
States   USA     840

I've tried adding WCPU to variable.txt on the UPS_MODES line, but I
don't think this is correct.

My question is:  how do I make this show up on the checkout page?
(I'll deal with NOT getting it to show up later :)

Where should I put this method in variable.txt, if not UPS_MODE?

Thanks,

--J(K)