[ic] search for xyz from fields uvw with field abc !~ S

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 15:32:00 2002

Ed LaFrance wrote:
> >[seti scanparams][area href=scan
> >        arg=|
> >    co=yes
> >    ml=20
> >    sp=results
> >    tf=RN
> >
> >sf=Artikelnummer,Beschreibung,Beschreibung2,Beschreibung3,EKDM,Gruppe,Untergruppe,Kurzbeschreibung
> >    se=[scratch searchstring]
> >    op="rm"
> >    sf=Sonderposten
> >    se=S
> >    op="rn"
> >]
> >[/seti]
> >
> >[tag op=header interpolate=1]

> I think you need to remove the "" around your op's.  I have never tried to
> quote these but I suspect it might not work.

Ed,

you are right! It does not work. But

[seti scanparams][area href="scan/co=yes/sf=Artikelnummer/se=[scratch
searchstring]/su=1/op=rm/sf=Sonderposten/se=S/op=rn.html"][/seti]

works with IC 4.6.1!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]