[ic] basket and checkout pages

Tue Feb 12 21:32:01 2002

> I'm trying to change the colors and layout of the cart display (full) and the
> checkout page. Can anyone tell me where in ic you can configure the colors
> and layout of these two pages?  I have tried the ord/basket and ord/checkout
> but it doesn't seem to be formatted there, any suggestions?

The layout of the cart is actually a component (you should see it called
at the top of ord/basket.)

templates/components/cart

The colors used there are set by the same stylesheets as the rest of the
site, those can be found in the theme configuration:

templates/foundation/theme.cfg

Make sure to restart interchange after changing any of the stylesheets.

--

Brev Patterson <bpatters@redhat.com>
red hat, inc.  reston office  design engineer  phone: (703)456-2955