[ic] (no subject)

José Mª Revuelto interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 06:54:01 2002

>At 02:15 PM 2/6/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I´m relatevely newbbie and writing you from Spain. I have made I new
catalog
>>from Foundation in Spanish, but there are some errors I can´t found in
>>anywhere like "Username already exists" when I can create a new account,
or
>>"Invalid Username or Password".
>>
>>Can anyone tell me where those messages are to translate them. Thank you
in
>>advance.
>>
>>By the way, if there is anyone from Spain by there, please contact me at
>>mailto:jmr@tiscali.es
>>
>>José Mª

>FYI, the Internationalization list
>(http://interchange.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/interchange-i18n) would
>probably love any translations you could submit (y me gustaria tenerlos
>tambien).

No problem, you just have to say me how can I help. I´m doing not a
literally translation of the
foundation demo, else a free translation and adaptation into Spanish market
(different fields are relevant,
payments forms...) The problem is that I´m not a programmer, and there are
many thing you say, that I can´t
follow, but I´m trying.

So, tell me what to do and I´ll do it (but tell it me simply) :-))))

Regards,

José Mª