[ic] Verisign PFPRO Transactions Getting Dropped

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 01:45:01 2002

> (context lost due to lazy top-posting followups throughout the thread)
>
> we have posted this similar problem before as seen in some previouse threads there has not been a soultion that we have
> come up with.  we have tried numerous things like the prefork mode that was mentioned and that did not help us.  Our
> server doesnt have that heavy of a load on it.  This is the only site running on it and it does not get that much
> traffic.  I really doubt if it is an IO issue on our situation, but I will look into that a little more.  It did work
> when I was using 4.6 it does have this problem when I switched to 4.8.3

Has anyone considered increasing the timeout value from 10 seconds to
a higher value.  If Verisign can't afford machines that are quick
enough to respond in a reasonable time, then perhaps an increased
timeout, or another provider, will help.