[ic] RE: Drop Box

Thu Feb 14 09:34:01 2002

Thanks Ryan,

   I see what you mean but I'm unsure how to set it up that way. What would
replace the price in the OPTION="59.95" ?   would it be something like
OPTION="q1" ? and then a price set up in ic q1 ? and then OPTION="q2" and
with a different price in ic q2?

At 03:27 PM 2/10/02 -0500, JPpatches0@aol.com wrote:
>i'm trying to use a drop down box to select between two pricing options like
>the following:
>
><FORM ACTION="http://www.yournetflo.com/cgi-bin/foundation/order"
METHOD=POST>
><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="400979"><select name="400979"
>size="1">
><option value="59.95">$59.95 each
><option value="319.99">case of 6 $319.99</select>
><INPUT TYPE=text name=mv_order_quantity VALUE="" SIZE=3>
><INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="add to cart">
></FORM>

You probably want to have the option values be the quantities, and then use
the quantity pricing features of IC to generate the prices.  (Not that IC
would do anything with it, I don't imagine that you want to develop
something where the pricing is contained in a submit, where it could be
altered)