[ic] little loop question

Thu Feb 14 12:37:01 2002

Quoting Joachim Leidinger (jojo@blackpoint.de):

> > >Set in your loop:
> > >un= yes
> > I've already tried, but it doesn't work....
> > any other idea?
> > thanks
>
> Try
>
> [loop option=color searc
>          ra=yes
>          fi=products
>          rf=color
>          ml=50
>          tf=color
>          un=1
>       "]
>  <option value="[loop-code]"> [loop-code]</option>
> [/loop]

This absolutely should work, but I would add:

 [loop option=color search="
          ra=yes
          fi=products
	  st=db
	  ml=1000
          rf=color
          tf=color
          un=1
       "]
  <option value="[loop-code]"> [loop-code]</option>
 [/loop]

You have to have a matchlimit as high as your number of products.

Perhaps easier is:

    [query list=1
	    option=color
	    sql="select distinct color from products order by color"
    ]<option>[sql-code]
    [/query]

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill