[ic] Shipping - flat rate

Dan Busarow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 14:02:00 2002

On Feb 14, Michael Stearne wrote:
> >>6)       {'PriceDivide' => "1",}
> >>FLATD   Flat rate       quantity        5       9999999 30
> >>{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
> >>
> >>Still no luck though.  Quantity is getting multiplied by 6 all the time.
> >>

> > Try using a new database column as I suggested.  quantity is kind
> > of a magic field here.
> >

> So instead of using quantity I should just replace that with
> freight_unit?  Is that the only change I need to make?

Well you have to add the column to your products table and
possibly add it to the list of column names in catalog.cfg
Populate it with 1's and it should work.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com