[ic] Verisign PFPRO Transactions Getting Dropped - SOLVED!

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 14:32:00 2002

G'Day Ron,

Something else you can try!

If you are running in low ro high traffic mode, try swicthing to rpc... While
the server is in rpc mode, it seems to spend a little more time waiting for the
responce from either Signio or PGP...

John