[ic] Mailing lists

Salvador Caballe interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 14:24:01 2002

Hi!

This is OK, with the first checkout, but if the user is already in the mail
list, the majordomo sent an error message.

 Will be better if the interchange check if the address is in the list.

There is only the idea, I don't know how to do it :)

Salvador

A Dijous 14 Febrer 2002 16:01, Stefan Hornburg (Racke va escriure: