[ic] Creating relationships between Search Results and DB Field

Cory Trese interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 19:21:01 2002

I believe the tag is

[item-field application]

Thanks,
Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 6:45 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Creating relationships between Search Results and DB Field

We have created a new column in our products.txt file
called "application" and we are looking to include it in our search
results (instead of the Inventory field).

The results.html document has been modified, but the search results
table requires an IC command like [item-code].  Where do I create the
relationship so that I can enter [item-app] and have it list the data
in the application cell for that product?

Thank You.

(If this is documented a link will work fine too)