[ic] Variables - Locations?

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 08:58:00 2002

> I am working through editing things like my theme.cfg file and I am
> curious what file includes what each variable is assigned to?
>
> For example:
>
> Variable  THEME_LOGO     __THEME_IMG_DIR__/logo.gif
>
> Where would I find what __THEME_IMG_DIR__ is equal to?

Variables are defined in the table declared in the "VariableDatabase"
directive, in your catalog.cfg file.  This usually works out to be
the products/variable.txt file.  Catalogue variables can also be
declared in the catalog.cfg file, or files included from that file,
using the "Variable" directive.  Global (non-catalogue-specific)
variables can be declared in the interchange.cfg file, or files
included from that file, using the "Variable" directive.

> Also,... can someone post a link to any good documentation on
> Interchange that exists?  So far I'm not finding much of anything.

The Interchange documentation, along with other Interchange-related
resources can be found at the Interchange Developers' Resource site
at http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic.