[ic] Static Page Generation for Items

Korey G. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 15:13:00 2002

Hello Gang,
  I have 50 items and I want to have 50 static pages generated for each item
(using the flypage.html) is there an easy way to do this,
I saw that there were some changes made to the 4.8.3 version in regards to the
Generate Static, but since the Demo is still 4.8.2 Im slightly reluctant to
upgrade,
does any one have any ideas regarding my problem,

also it would be kinda neat
if I could choose the name to be given to the file, (for keywords) like if
item's name is scissors
i would name the file something like [item-field name].html (scissors.html
in this case)
instead of 102646543132.html
you know.?!

  I read that Racke is working on UI-Generate Static section, I think it
would be great to
take advantage of Interchange in that way, It would beat Dreamweaver's
templates by a mile.

-Let me know your thought on this.

-Korey