[ic] perl db question, problems when modifying admin

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 16:10:01 2002

Mike Heins <mheins@redhat.com> writes:

> Again, the DBI object should be OK in later versions of IC. In 4.6.x
> you will run into problems.

Your example is well received.  I will probably convert over to using
it.  However, the previous error message I posted in this thread about
fetchrow_hashref() is from IC 4.8.3 installed from the debian/woody
package.  It may be a non-issue now that I have a work-around, but I
thought I would let you know.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543