[ic] mysql logging

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 14:04:01 2002

"Russ Mann" <tech@khouse.org> writes:

> Hello List,
>
> I read on the list archives about turning on mysql logging to see what exact
> query is being sent to mysql from interchange.  Are there instructions
> anywhere on how to do this?

# You can copy this to one of:
# /etc/mysql/my.cnf to set global options,
# mysql-data-dir/my.cnf to set server-specific options (in this
# installation this directory is /var/lib/mysql) or
# ~/.my.cnf to set user-specific options.
#
# One can use all long options that the program supports.
# Run the program with --help to get a list of available options

[mysqld]
log		= /var/log/mysql.log

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices