[ic] I need help

Tue Feb 19 21:24:00 2002

Can anyone help me to figure out how to setup up an item on a static page
with a drop down box to select between case price and single price?  I have
the following html on a page at http://www.airdelights.com/acart.html  which
does work for ordering the items, but the description does not come up
properly in the basket. How can I fix this?  In the admin section of ic I
have an option setup called size with two variants which are shown below as
the option value.  I need to be able to control the description once the item
is put into the basket or the checkout. right now the basket shows the sku as
the description and that is what I need to change.

<FORM ACTION="http://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/foundation/order"
METHOD=POST>
<SELECT NAME="mv_order_item"><OPTION VALUE="400112-39.95">Mach II - 39.95 Each
<OPTION VALUE="400112-214.99">Case of 6 - 214.99</SELECT>
<INPUT TYPE=text NAME=mv_order_quantity VALUE="1" size="3">
<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Buy List">