[ic] re: need help

Tue Feb 19 23:10:01 2002

the html code listed below does work fine as far as putting the item into the
ic basket, the problem is how the item is displayed in the basket and at
checkout.
If you go to this test page http://www.airdelights.com/acart.html   you can
see the drop down box and the buy list button. when you click the buy list
button the item is added to the cart just fine but this is were the problem
is. The item is shown in the cart with the sku showing the same information
as the description next to it. I wanted  to have the sku showing the sku #
and the description showing the name of the product, but no matter what I try
I can't seem to get the sku and the description to show different
information. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong html or if I set up the
option wrong or the variants, any suggestions?  Is there a better way to do
this or?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 09:23:14PM -0500, JPpatches0@aol.com wrote:
> Can anyone help me to figure out how to setup up an item on a static page
> with a drop down box to select between case price and single price?  I have
> the following html on a page at http://www.airdelights.com/acart.html
which
> does work for ordering the items, but the description does not come up
> properly in the basket. How can I fix this?  In the admin section of ic I
> have an option setup called size with two variants which are shown below as
> the option value.  I need to be able to control the description once the
item
> is put into the basket or the checkout. right now the basket shows the sku
as
> the description and that is what I need to change.

Maybe I'm not the only one that cannot really understand the question.  If
people can't understand it easily, you won't get much help.

Your code shows a select choice of two different products.  Case price
and single price are irrelevant.

> <FORM ACTION="http://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/foundation/order"
> METHOD=POST>
> <SELECT NAME="mv_order_item"><OPTION VALUE="400112-39.95">Mach II - 39.95
Each