[ic] Chained Pricing Examples

Scott Kennedy interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 04:56:13 2002

Could someone please send me some actual examples of chained pricing?
I've looked over quite a bit of material on this subject yet I am still
confused about some things.  I have a storefront with three different
products in it each with several product attributes that modify the
cost of the item when changed.  Under an older version of Interchange
everything worked just fine but when I moved to the current version the
pricing broke for some reason unknown to me (now only the regular
unmodified price gets displayed properly).  Any assistance would be
GREATLY appreciated.  BTW, I tried playing with options to accomplish
the same goal but I gave up after monkeying with that for hours.  That
feature really needs to be documented better IMHO.

Thanks in advance,
Scott