[ic] Any Good Hosting Services for Interchange.

Cline Communications, Corp. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 01:10:00 2002

Thought we would recommend Cline Communications, Corp. for your interchange
hosting needs.

They provide interchange pre-installed along with a few other shopping
carts, chat rooms, and message boards.

Their services are available at:
http://www.clinecommunications.net/services

Below you will find a brief description of some of their pricing.

Backups occur Daily, CPanel4 Control Panels, Unlimited forwarders, emails,
auto-responders, sub-domains, ftps, and mySQL databases.

Two pre-installed shopping carts, two pre-installed chat rooms, and XMB is
already installed for you!

Support for Python, Java Servlets, TCL, PHP, Perl, and C++

========
BASIC PACKAGE
$3.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
15MB Storage
2,000MB Transfer
========
ADVANCED PACKAGE
$5.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
50MB Storage
2,000MB Transfer
========
DEVELOPER PACKAGE
$8.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
100MB Storage
5,000MB Transfer
========
ULTIMATE PACKAGE
$12.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
300MB Storage
8,000MB Transfer
========
RESELLER PACKAGE 1
$24.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
UNLIMITED Domains Linked
500MB Storage
10,000MB Transfer
(email for more info, not listed on our website!)
========
RESELLER PACKAGE 1
$45.00 a month
Setup FEE:  FREE
UNLIMITED Domains Linked
FREE HOST NAME SERVER ADDRESSES
1,000MB Storage
12,000MB Transfer
(email for more info, not listed on our website!)
===========

Connections

All hosting accounts are hosted on quality servers in high tech service
rooms. Every server is connected to a DS3 from BBNPlanet, now Genuity, which
is owned by Verizon. We have a guaranteed uptime of 99+%.

Control Panels

We offer the CPanel4 Control Panels to all of our customers. Through these
control panels customers can setup email accounts, forwarding emails,
auto-responders, ftps, sub-domains, and much more! Through the control panel
customers can also put to use either of the two pre-installed shopping
carts, two chat rooms, and message board software titles. Customers are also
able to manage their own Apache Handlers and create PGP keys.

Payments

Cline Communications accepts personal & business checks, money order,
cashier checks, and cash. All payments must be sent to:

ClineCOM
ATTN: Billing
PO Box 3078
Richland, WA 99352-1500

If you are interested in paying by credit card, you can visit our online
payment forms at, http://www.clinecommunications.net/payments/ to pay using
a credit card or submit through email to our Billing Department.

We also accept PayPal.com payments. To pay using PayPal, simply visit
www.PayPal.com and make a payment to, Billing@ClineCommunications.net

Interested in our services? Email us for additional information!  For more
information on our hosting packages or to have us setup a hosting account
just for you, please email us at, info@clinecommunications.net.