[ic] RE: PayPal working with IC (changed to PayPal info)?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 16:16:00 2002

On Thursday, February 21, 2002, at 03:58 , Robert Brandtjen wrote:

> On Thursday 21 February 2002 01:36 pm, you wrote:
>> I really don't think anyone can get a PayPal account without at least a
>> checking account, can they?  How does PayPal withdraw the funds if
>> there is
>> no account to withdraw it from?
>
> Debit card - which should work for Visa transactions

uhh, you need a checking account or other account (money market or
something) to debit from.  That was the question -- if they don't have a
checking account or cc how can they get a Paypal account?

Chad