[ic] PayPal IPO hold up

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 16:39:00 2002

On 2/21/02 3:56 PM, "Robert Brandtjen" <rob@prometheusmedia.com> wrote:

> That was in Friday last's Wall Street Journal
>
> Rob

Yeah, your right.

I saw it on the bottom of the the paypalsucks.com, (an enlightening website
I was recommended to check out by chad and lyn) forum and thought I'd post
it although it is last weeks news.  Did not mean to pass it off as a recent
"exclusive".  I'm just behind the times.  It was the first I'd heard of it
and I was disappointed because I was hoping they would get some more funding
soon.  I figured more money would help beef up the support problem.
My six month free subscription to the Wall Street Journal ran out and I'm
too cheap to renew it.  After I sell some of my Interchange sites I'll
renew.
Some of the postings about frozen accounts on that site were pretty scary.
I thought it was just happening to people abusing PayPal.  Again, I think
its because PayPal filled a much needed void, but grew way to fast in a
short amount of time.

My 2¢
--
Julia Jacobs