[ic] PayPal IPO hold up

System Administrator interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 17:14:01 2002

----------1014327742

> > New York, Feb. 6 (Bloomberg) -- PayPal Inc. delayed its initial public
> > offering, slated to be the first Internet IPO in almost a year, after
> rival
> > CertCo Inc. sued the company alleging patent infringement.

Can we keep this list to circulating IC information on PayPal integration and not Paypal company business?

If I wanted gobs of useless non-IC related Paypal information, I would have subscribed to a PayPal mail list...... and saved my inbox.

If you want a merchant account go to WF or someone (gosh, I paid a whopping 25$ set up and 10 a month for merchant account from them). If you want a PayPal globalsub, offer suggestions on a hack for that and not Paypal stock prices and IPO offerings please...

Thank you......
----------1014327742--