[ic] calling specific products, categories, and product info

James Simons interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 10:44:01 2002

Hi,

I just upgraded my e-commerce solutions to Interchange from a program
called PDG.  With PDG when I needed to call and reference a particular
elemet that was located in the file I could insert a tag and the shoping
cart would fill in a template page based on this  tag and would then
serve it up the customer.  I'm having some difficulty finding out how to
do this easily with Interchange.  I have tried to "reverse engineer" the
foundation store, but there it stuff pointing all over the place that is
rather difficult to track down.

If you would like to see the web page that I'm trying to work from surf
over to http://www.etchall.com/ssi2.shtml

Thanks,
James Simons