[ic] special_search component feedback (better late than never)

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 17:00:01 2002

On 2/22/02 4:30 PM, "Brendan Crosser-McGay" <brendan@paymentonline.com>
wrote:

BC-M> As far as the changes you suggest, I don't know why you would want all
BC-M> the results in one cell, but if you want to, its very easy, just take
BC-M> the special_search component and you might need to make another
BC-M> conditional infront of each row to see if its using multiple td's or
BC-M> just one.  I'll see what I can do.

I guess I thought it would be neat to have an easy way to get a layout look
similar to what you see on this page:

http://shop.mcgraw-hill.com/

(Michelle Wilant's friend's Interchange store she posted on the list a few
weeks ago)

And I guess if your going to work on it, I'll leave it in your expert hands.

BC-M> It only displays 50?  Hmmm, I guess I never really tried using it with
BC-M> more then 10 or 15 items, so that would explain why it does that, I'm
BC-M> sure the default search returnitems is something like 50, its a search
BC-M> parameter, just put the searchmax on whatever, and then "OF COURSE"
BC-M> add the [more-list][more][/more-list] tag between the [search-region]
BC-M> and [search-list], or between [/search-list] and [/search-region].

Thanks!

--
Julia Jacobs
Currant Media