[ic] Secure server FAQs [monthly posting]

Fri Feb 22 20:30:01 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Dave wrote:

D>>I am trying to force this to work but haven't had any success. I do not have
D>>any free ip addresses and therefore must work under one certificate.
D>>When I goto check out there are no items in the cart. I see that a new
D>>cookie is issued for the secure domain and it is as though I have started a
D>>new session.

While I have an abundance of IP addresses,

http://www.thediapersuperstore.com
and
https://www.thediapersuperstore.com

both operate on the same IP address.

I am not using Apache. I could never get it figured out. I use WN which is a
lot more straight forward and easier to deal with.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, February 22, 2002 at 20:35 PM:
Useless Invention: Downhill stairmaster.

This Linux System has been up 1271 hours