[ic] Add weight to shipping

Dan S. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Feb 24 14:49:00 2002

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 08:04:36PM +0100, Francisco Sánchez wrote:
> Dan, I saw your message just after posting my reply to Ed :-)
>
> So we agree this is the only way.
>
> Regards,
>
> Francisco

Francisco,
I wouldn't say it is the only way...after all IC is written in PERL and in PERL there is
always another way. However, given the right way, the elegant way and the way that works
with the minimum of hassle...take the latter anyday of the week.

I have just spent two weeks trying to get IC to do something the elegant and right way. I am
now admitting defeat and going with the way that works...even though it is not as integrated
as I would like. I got Payflow link 90% integrated and failed on something that should be
simple to do...but not with the security mesures in place with IC.

-dan