[ic] RE: PayPal working with IC (changed to its hard to apologize with my foot in my mouth)

Tue Feb 26 07:57:01 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:

JJ>>I must apologize profusly. I have not read all of the e-mails in my Inbox
JJ>>yet (I just finished dinner).  I finished reading Jim's though and took a
JJ>>look at the fields in the userdb.  The credit card fields are:

I know the feeling. Some days I only open my mouth to change my socks!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, February 25, 2002 at 19:40 PM:
The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.

This Linux System has been up 1342 hours