[ic] Reliability of IC

Jim Musil interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 10:56:01 2002

As part of my research into interchange, I joined this list to see
what kinds of problems developers are running into on a regular basis.

I think the power and flexibility and open-source support of
interchange is amazing, but I'm wondering how reliable it is.

Is it conceivable that, as an independent developer, I could build
out a fairly simple cart/store and then walk away?

Or to ask is another way, what kinds of nagging problems will come up
once the store is up and running?

(This presumes, of course, that I did a thorough job of setting up
the store and testing, and that the client is content with the
finished product.)

Thanks!

--
Jim Musil