[ic] blank shipping dropdown with XDM error

Tue Feb 26 11:17:01 2002

At 11:23 PM 2/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I too am getting the blank shipping drop down.  I am also getting this error
>above the shipping area.
>
>No match found for mode 'XDM', quantity '', returning 0.
>
>I did at one point delete all references to UPS and Fedex, since I am in
>canada.
>
>Is there any way to get back to the foundation store, I am using a hosted
>account that come preinstalled with the IC 4.8 foundation
>
>Thanks
>
>Kelly

Just ask them to copy foundation/products/shipping.asc into
yourcat/products/ and chown it to your username.  Then you will have what
you started with once again.

Alternatively, if you don't really want those methods, just edit your
country table to remove all references (in the shipmodes column) to the
deleted methods.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax